3600 Series Coaches
MCI D4500CT Over-the-Road Coach
MCI Over-the-Road coaches are used on longer distance routes in the RTD district including the ‘Flatiron Flyer service’. They can also be found on routes AB, AT, BOLT, CV, EV, LD1, NB, P, RX, 104L and 116X.
- Number of Vehicles: 115
- Fleet Numbers: 3601 – 3659, 3661 – 3674, 3701 – 3742
- Length: 45 ft 7 in (13.89 m)
- Width: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)
- Height: 11 ft 3 in (3.5 m)
- Weight: 35,100 lb (15,920 kg)
- Engine: Cummings L9 Diesel
Please help us keep this page up to date by reporting any changes in RTD’s bus fleet such as new advertising wrap being applied to vehicles.
Filing a report is easy!