1500 Series Coaches
MCI D4500CL Over-the-Road Coach
MCI Over-the-Road coaches are used on longer distance routes in the RTD district. Regular routes are AB, AT, BOLT, CV, EV, LD1, NB, P, RX, 104L and 116X. These vehicles also make occasional appearances on the Flatiron Flyer.
- Number of Vehicles: 54
- Fleet Numbers: 1501 – 1554
- Length: 45 ft 7 in (13.89 m)
- Width: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)
- Height: 11 ft 3 in (3.5 m)
- Weight: 35,100 lb (15,920 kg)
- Engine: Cummings ISL9 Diesel
Please help us keep this page up to date by reporting any changes in RTD’s bus fleet such as new advertising wrap being applied to vehicles.
Filing a report is easy!