1900 Series Coaches
MCI D4500CL Over-the-Road Coach
The 1900 series MCI Over-the-Road coaches were used on longer distance routes in the RTD district. Regular routes were AB, AT, BOLT, CV, EV, LD1, NB, P, RX, 104L and 116X and these vehicles also made occasional appearances on the Flatiron Flyer. All were retired in May 2023.
- Number of Vehicles: 6
- Fleet Numbers: 1991 – 1996
- Length: 45 ft 7 in (13.89 m)
- Width: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)
- Height: 11 ft 3 in (3.5 m)
- Weight: 35,100 lb (15,920 kg)
- Engine: Cummings ISL9 Diesel
Please help us keep this page up to date by reporting any changes in RTD’s bus fleet such as new advertising wrap being applied to vehicles.
Filing a report is easy!